How do I create a video ad creative in IngeniousPlex?
- Go to Creatives – Add New Creatives from the left navigation.
- Select the SubAdvertiser for whom you’re creating the said campaign for.
- Now from Media Channel, select Video.
- Give a name to the creative. For eg. IngeniousPlex_Traffic_Video.
- Now check the player size of your video.
- Unless your client has specified the size, we recommend that you check all the sizes.
- This ensures that your ad gets qualified for auction, as different sites may have different requirements in terms of sizes.
- Next, define how your ads should be played in the Linearity section.
- Pre-roll means the ad will be played before the video, post-roll means once the video ends, mid-roll defines in the middle of the video, and overlay is when your ad should be played along with the video.
- Next step is MIME type which defines the type and subtype of your video. This helps you get qualified for the inventories that are compatible with your player and video type.
- You may also choose to leave this blank if your client hasn’t specified the type. This also lets your creatives to qualify for various inventories with various requirements.
- Now define the duration and bitrate of your video ad.
- Now define the playback type of your video ad.
- Next, add the VAST tag URL provided by your client. This URL helps the player retrieve the video from the web. This URL also helps clients to track the performance of their video ad.
- In case of absence of VAST tag URL, we provide agencies with the same. Please contact your Account Manager to get this created.
- Now the next step is to provide creative attributes to your video. You can add multiple attributes to your video. Creative attributes are a way to define the elements of your video in a more precise manner.
- Finally, add the TLD which defines the URL of the company you’re launching this campaign for and not the landing page.
If you have any additional queries, please reach us at email@example.com.